Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 21 years old to order wine.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter our products or change, modify or alter another product so as to falsely imply that it is associated with our products or Murder Ridge.
- You may not use Murder Ridge or the services or products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the services or products, including but not limited to, copyright laws. Any violation of this term is not the fault of Murder Ridge.
- You are responsible for drinking responsibly.
- Content from this website and all material produced by Murder Ridge is property of Murder Ridge and may not be plagiarized or copied for any reason.
- By filling out a contact form, ordering wine, or joining our mailing list, you agree to receive emails from Murder Ridge and be placed on our newsletter of which you can be removed at any point by emailing us at info(a)murderridge.com
- By ordering wine, you give Murder Ridge the permission to charge your card in the amount due for the wine, shipping, handling, and tax.
- Murder Ridge reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.